Day 1 – Nairobi to Amboseli
Your safari starts with pick up at 7:30 AM from your Nairobi hotel or Airport and drive to Amboseli.
Arrive in Amboseli shortly after noon and check into your lodge/camp, have hot lunch and then have some time to rest.
1600 hrs: – Depart for an afternoon game drive.
The highlight here is that Amboseli has the greatest concentration of elephants in the world. It is home to over 1600 elephants from 56 different families. Each of the elephants has a name and a photo attached to it’s name.
After the game drive, we head back to lodge/camp freshen up and enjoy a freshly prepared Dinner.
Overnight at your lodge/camp.
Day 2 – Amboseli
Today’s itinerary is flexible and you can discuss with your guide and plan for the day’s schedule.
You can either have a relaxed breakfast and depart for full day game drives around 7:30 am with picnic lunch and return back to the lodge/camp late afternoon.
Or you can depart at 600hrs on an early morning game drive. Later return to your accommodation for breakfast and relax for the morning until midafternoon.
1600hrs:- depart on an afternoon game drive.
1830hrs:- return to lodge/camp for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 – Amboseli to Nairobi
Depending on your flight details you will organize with your guide on your departure from Maasai Mara.
You will be transferred to your Nairobi Location or to the airport for your home bound flight.
Day 1 – Amboseli
Day 2 – Amboseli
Day 3 – Nairobi
- Park Fees (for Non-Residents).
- Daily game drives while on Safari.
- A professional driver/guide.
- 4×4 Land Cruisers or Safari Van.
- All Taxes and VAT.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Drinking water while on safari (2 liters per person per day).
- International flights.
- Airport Transfers (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Personal Items (Souvenirs, Travel Insurance, Visa Fees, etc.).
- Government imposed increase of Taxes and or Park Fees.
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.