Say you only have 7 days and want a tour that introduces you to the beasts of nature. One that takes you to the most famous of the East African places for the best Game.
It takes you to EAST AFRICAS most popular game reserves renowned for the Wildebeest Migration Between Maasai Mara And Serengeti.
You also get a chance to tour Ngorongoro crater and later cross over to Kenya to enjoy the magnificent views of Kilimanjaro and the great herds of elephants from Amboseli.
- Day 1 – Maasai Mara
- Day 2 – Maasai Mara
- Day 3 – Serengeti
- Day 4 – Serengeti
- Day 5 – Ngorongoro
- Day 6 – Amboseli
- Day 7 – Nairobi
- Park Fees (for Non-Residents).
- Daily game drives while on Safari.
- A professional driver/guide.
- 4×4 Land Cruisers or Safari Van.
- All Taxes and VAT.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Drinking water while on safari (2 liters per person per day)
- Domestic Flights.
- International flights.
- Airport Transfers (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Personal Items (Souvenirs, Travel Insurance, Visa Fees, etc.).
- Government imposed increase of Taxes and or Park Fees.
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.